Friday, May 12, 2006

So it's the Friday before Mother's Day and I diverge

Well, here we are and as of yet nothing from hubby who claims not to have had time to look for a gift or flowers for me for Mothers Day. Well, he had time to buy sheets, computer games and a trumpet for himself. I really sometimes wonder if he really loves me. I mean, he didn't even get me my own engagement ring. I had to wear the ones that were worn by the previous occupants. I mean, I think if I was on number 3 I'd get a new ring and see if that brought me anymore luck. I reluctantly got a new setting but that was only after he had gone out to "gamble" and lost money and took the camcorder to take pictures of women's boobs and butts. Wow, that made me really happy. Of course let's not forget that he was still communicating with the ex-wife while he was in Kosovo and listed her still as his "wife" on his Geico insurance. I really don't feel appreciated by him. It feels like he takes me for granted, which I guess he does. I do a lot for him and try to help him as much as possible. I also take great care of his beautiful children. However, while I've yet to open my Mother's Day card from him (perhaps there is a gift card in there) I haven't received anything yet. If there is no gift I will buy what I want for Mother's Day on Monday. It's as simple as that!

1 comment:

terrig said...

Well, you know I've had my eye on that circle of love necklace for some time now.