Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Well started at the gym today and it was rough!

Boy was I pooped today during that aqua aerobics class. I couldn't believe how rough it was. I am out of shape though but I am going to keep plugging thru though. Perhaps I'll sleep well tonight.
Boy, no money in my account, no class, what will I do? Hate to bug hubby about it though as he's got enough on his mind to worry about. I don't know what he does but I think it changes daily. I wish he was going to be home for his little son's birthday. Hopefully next year we will all be together celebrating at Fort Gordon, GA. Which would mean he would get his job switch or else it's back to Fort Lee, VA. Which was the only place I was able to get pregnant but I think I'm too old for that now. I didn't mind our little house there though. I didn't like teaching middle school though. The kids are weird at that age.
I think if Toby Keith ever comes anywhere we're at we should go see him. I like him and I hate the Twits. They want a cool fan base not those who like Toby Keith or Reba McEntire. Not sure what she did to them but I know Toby had a few words for the Twits last year.
Well, till tomorrow then and more aqua aerobics.

No comments: