Friday, June 16, 2006

Another random musing

Well if I had the chance I would like to ask the Dixie Twits how 6th grade is working out for them this year and for all their neato cool fans as well. It appears that it is true that South of the Mason-Dixon line they're just not selling and in fact are having to cancel many of their dates although it is listed as post-poned (yeah, post-poned until they think everyone has forgotten). As I was watching on Fox this morning it was being discussed that they only wanted the "really cool" people to be their fans. Well, as the commentator stated it looks like they're getting their wish. Gee, "really cool, neato cool" it's so 6th grade.
I would like to throw my musical support behind a USMC Cpl. Joshua Belile who wrote a satrical song last fall. If you get a chance anyone who reads this blog should head over to MichelleMalkin.com and check out the archive vent section. However, it would probably be a good idea if this was done alone and if all evidence of playing the song could be removed from the hard drive of any computer so the prying eyes couldn't see where one has visited. Just a thought!
Well, I really don't get too many comments so I have to also muse as to whether or not anyone besides myself sees this.

No comments: