Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The only thing better would have been if hubby would have seen the President!


Wow, what a surprise, when I woke up this morning at 3:00 a.m. and saw that President Bush was in Baghdad and meeting with the new PM. I wish hubby could have gotten to see him but it seems that the visit put a crimp in his plans and now he has to go back to the Embassy sometime soon. However, I think it was a great visit and speech to the troops and to the press. However, those buttheads in the press can't say anything nice about the President. I wish they would get a life.
Well, heard from hubby this morning and he had a new idea on a car. This car is an Audi SUV. It looks interesting but it is expensive and they also have a military car program. I am looking forward to all the changes we will be making when he comes home. I can't wait till he comes home on R & R.
Well, the children are "calling".
Till tomorrow then.
Photo courtesy of foxnews.com

No comments: