Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I still don't get it


There is this idiot 1Lt from HI who is refusing to deploy with his unit from Ft. Lewis. This clown signed up in 2003 when the war was either just ready to start or already underway. I wonder if he wasn't some sort of plant just waiting for his unit to deploy so he could pull this stunt. His old man went into the Peace Corp rather than go to Viet Nam. I think he's a coward. I hope he has to crack rocks at Fort Leavenworth. However, he will have a job with some anti-war freak group when he gets out just like all the others. George Washington had it right-shoot or hang deserters. (sp?)
Well got to talk to hubby today but not tonight. It's almost 1030 a.m. over there but he's not online. I like to talk to him before I go to bed. He would have loved South Park tonight--they were making fun of Paris Hilton and it was great. The second one was about the kids playing little league and how they really don't want to play but the parents make them do it. I love that show.
Well, till whenever then!

No comments: