Friday, June 09, 2006

The sweetest sound!


I am listening to my children laugh at "Clifford the Big Red Dog" on tv in the living room. That is a sound sweeter than anything I have ever heard. Our little daughter is laughing so much and her brother is too. That must be what the Angels sound like when they laugh as well. What wonderful children hubby and I have been blessed with.
I got to speak to hubby earlier this morning and boy did he sound tired. He was working on some projects for his class. I think he only has one more after he finishes this one and I hope that he can finish it so he'll have his masters degree. I know he's worked hard for it.
It's hard to believe that 6 years ago I was still living in my apartment in VA with Miss Scarlett. I would have never guessed I would be living in HI with a wonderful husband and two wonderful children. Although I knew that I would be married in less than a month I did not know what was in store for me.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: