Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's been a while hasn't it?

Well, we have been really busy doing I don't know what but it seems I haven't had time to get to this.
Hubby is off on some mission to some side of some base. I don't really understand this stuff. However, what I do understand is that the liberal press is tarring and feathering those in the military. They don't give a good GD about the troops, they hope that all of these so called "atrocities" are true and if one or two happens not to be true, well it probably is and the military is covering up for the truth. I really despise liberals, the MSM and the anti-war crowd. They make me absolutely sick. And another thing---why is the new Iraqi PM saying all this crap. Okay, they have their own government, maybe it's time we did come home. I have supported this war because I do believe that an Iraq without Saddam is a better place. However, I also said that once they get their own government in place it's time for us to start coming home. Now they have their government so maybe we should take a look at it. OF course this won't affect my husband as he is with them but maybe it will lessen his time there, although I doubt it.
Well looks like the worthless 25th ID is gettng a delay in their deployment because they sucked so bad at the NTC. What a bunch of worthless bastards running this show. I don't think they know what to do out here in Schofield Barracks land.
Well, I got MC a walker today. We need to start working with her tomorrow on it. She sure is a bright light in our lives and we love her so much. I was thinking back today about our trip to Gettysburg almost 4 years ago. I was pregnant but didn't know it and we were living in VA at Fort Lee. I truly believe there was something in the water there because everyone on my block seemed to come up pregnant. The PT was done on Father's Day when we returned and Michael got to find out he'd be a Dad on Father's Day. It was such an exciting time! Even though I was sick the whole time I was so excited about the baby coming. We really love our little girl!
Today we went by the hospital where JPM was born. He's a sweet little boy and he just loves us so much. We love him as well and I hope he will always love us. I know one day he may want to get in touch with his birth mother. We probably shouldn't discourage it but I don't think he would like what he saw. I never saw her but she's a bit off the track I think. We have her psych report and he can look at that when he's ready. I guess one day someone will say to him that he doesn't look like us. Maybe he'll figure it out on his own but one day hubby and I will have to have a talk about when we should tell him. HOwever, like MC he's a bright light in our lives and we are ever so greatful to have him too.
Well, till whenever then!

No comments: