Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ding Dong Zarqaui is dead! Ding Dong the Wicked Zarquai is dead!



Photo courtesy of www.Foxnews.com

Wow, just as I was getting ready to go to bed and bring my son back into his room, I was watching the rerun of Greta on Fox. Well, jut as I was turning it off the big bang Fox News Alert came on anouncing the death of Zarquai. Wow, what a great piece of news. I know it's not the end of the insurgency and the risk over there for my husband but it is a good day. Satan's spawn met his 72 Virginians (this is in reference to something that I heard on the radio when hubby was deployed to Kosovo right after the 9/11 attacks) and one day short of Satan's Day. It's a great day!
I got published today in the Honolulu Advertiser for my letter on the goofball or meathead as he was called on Perry and Price for my thoughts on this stupid lt. who doesn't want to go to Iraq. Something smells funny in this story. Not sure that it can ever be proved though but I believe this idiot actually joined the military in 03 when the war was starting so that he could pull a stunt like this. His old man some democratic fool over here proudly discussed his marching against the US (his words) during the Viet Nam war. What a proud bunch of fools these people are. When I did come home there were a few messages for me on my machine saying "good work" on my letter.
Well it looks like the Dixie Twits are getting their wish. Their blue state concernts are selling out but their red state concernts are being cancelled or moved to smaller venues and still maybe cancelled. Well, I guess their "neato cool fans" will be there for their songs. Of course when they start singing "Sin Wagon", "Earl had to Die" & "Wide Open Spaces" the blue staters will be confused. They won't understand the music. They won't be getting anymore of my money though.
Well, today the little Prince had a great time at swimming but not at tumbling. I hope that he gets to like the tumbling. I was really surprised though at how much he really enjoyed the swimming today.l
Heard from hubby this morning but he was occupied doing other things. He's taking a class so I guess he won't be too interested in just chatting with me. He did say he didn't want to travel though when he was home on r&r. Now they have some airfare wars going on so I may again look into going to one of the outer islands this summer.
till tomorrow then!

No comments: