Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I guess hubby is out


Well, haven't heard from hubby today which was a bit unusual because he generally gives me hints that he's going to be on a mission so I won't worry. I can't help it though, I do worry. I can't help it. I love him very much. I think about 6 years ago and what I was doing getting ready to get married and leaving Cox. I was a bit nervous about getting another job and about getting married. However, it has all worked out and worked out well too. We are very happy together. We've had some rough patches but we've worked through them.
Boy, was JPM funny at swimming lessons today. He cried for about 20 of the 25 minutes. He then suddenly decided to have fun so we'll see what he does on Thursday. Thusday is a busy day for him, he also has gymnastics.
Well, till tomorrow then.

No comments: