Sunday, June 04, 2006

Why does the MSM hate the military so much and love the twits?

I haven't felt well today. In fact I did very little besides play with the kids, feed the kids and give them their bath today. I am exhausted I guess. I took a few minutes and perused the news channels and they either had on how terrible the US military is---why do they need to be trained on corp values??? Shouldn't they know this stuff already? Gee Wolf, I don't know maybe you should be trained on ethics as well. You seem to have none. If it wasn't the Haditha story it was those geopolitical wonders the Dixie Twits who have been on every tv show they can yapping like the dogs that they are about how terrible President Bush is. They have no clue just like all the others. No wonder their stupid album is number one (although in truth all of their albums have been number one but this has a 33% less sales rate) they've gotten publicity any musician would crave. They are stupid and immature and want only "the cool people" to be their fans. I guess the rednecks like me who fattened their purse don't count for much anymore. What a bunch of fools. I hope that they lose all their money sometime. I know I shouldn't wish bad things on people but they don't deserve any respect whatsoever to quote their feelings on Da Prez.
Well hubby is back from whatever it was he had to do but he was just so tired he went straight to bed. I will come back later and see if he is available to chat.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: