Friday, June 30, 2006

Maybe I've just had it!

There is a reason I don't watch newsmagazines or the nightly news anymore. I was watching the local ABC news and the lead in to the World News Tonight was "Another Army Scandal=the search is on for a Soldier who is suspected of Rape and Murder". Gee, I don't remember hearing any outrage from these jackasses about the two soldiers who were brutally murdered. I'm sure we don't know the half of that but I can well imagine although I'm sure it was even worse than my worse imagination. I don't know, then tonight they're having something on with that total incompetent from the Clinton administration about how polarized the country is. Well, I'll tell you what, if there was an earthquake and SF and Berkley fell into the Pacific I can honestly say I wouldn't feel bad at all. I know that is truly mean spirited but those people are beyond the pale.
So, I don't watch much tv anymore. I watch SouthPark reruns and stupid cooking shows and old movies but other than that there isn't much I watch. I do watch Fox because they're not as bad but they have their moments.
So, today was a disaster. I took the kids to the mall after exercise. Well, John was completely out of control he's pretty tired I think. We did get to talk to Michael and he got to see the kids. I put the camera on John and he said he gets to see him all the time so MC did some of her little tricks for her Daddy. I will be glad when he gets home. Although I was a bit sad last night thinking about how this was probably the last 4th in our house. Our 4th 4th. It's our first house and I will be sad to leave it. However, I won't be too sad to leave HI but when it's snowing or something I may rethink that. It's not that it's that bad but it's just too far away from everyone and I'm completely alone here.
Well, till whenver then.

No comments: