Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Finally W is speaking out!


It's about time that the President is speaking out about Iraq. He should have done this months ago. All the national press is negative, the wacko hollyweird and anti-war kooks get all the coverage. That Helen Thomas showed what an ass she really is. Why doesn't she retire, she's near death anyway (well she looks like it-boy am I mean). She thinks he's the worst President, Carter was the absolute worst President ever. He was/is a fool. I have no respect for him. So, I hope he keeps it up. I am sick and tired of the negative press all the time. NBC is the worst! That David Gregory makes his disdain for the President obvious and is a poor reporter at best.
I am proud that W is our President and he needs to keep up the good work.
Picture from somewhere in my files that someone sent me a long time ago.

1 comment:

terrig said...

I am proud of you too! Glad to be your wife! love, terri