Friday, March 10, 2006

Heard briefly from hubby today

Early this morning I received a text message from Michael. I was glad to get it as I tend to worry when I don't hear from him. I don't know where he is or where he is going but at least I know that today I heard from him. This will be a long year or however long it will be. I hope that this year goes fast and I will try to do things that keep me busy during that time.
Now I'm watching a new stupid thing on the travel channel called "Derek Accorah-Ghost Towns". Boy, I guess he left Most Haunted for this. HE's always reaching out to Spirit Persons. I don't know if these people should get awards for worst acting or what. I know what Michael would say and it wouldn't be complimentary.
Tomorrow I will describe the horrific service I received on American Airlines.
I am still tired and not sure if I can stay up for the grand daddy of them all "Most Haunted"--ha!
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: