Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This will be a long year.



Yesterday I was online and Michael was too. He said he was doing what it is he does and he always texts me when he returns. Well, I haven't heard from him. I keep looking at the cars coming down the street making sure none of them have government plates. I am so tired today and perhaps this is why everything is weighing on me. JPM really misses his daddy. Acting a fool. I have a package to get out to hubby tomorrow. I need to get on a routine with MC having to get up so early. She just returned home from school. SHe seems to have had a good day.
I really would like for this year to be over in many ways. I would also like to know how my husband is doing. I have more pictures to post. So I will do that. I am so lonely without my husband. While the kids keep me busy, it's still not the same. This is different than the time he went to Kosovo. We hadn't been married all that long and I was woriking which kept me busy. It also had an end date of the mission. There is no end date here. I also don't know where he's at where before I did.
Well both kids are going nutz so I will stop for now.
Till tomorrow then!

1 comment:

terrig said...

I have some pictures on the way for you in an envelope of the kids from Wally World. Gee, is it safe to be by the police academy? Well, I have a ? for you that has nothing to do with Iraq. We were watching the some of the St. Pat's parade on Fox (from NYC) and there looked like WP Cadets marching in a band playing instruments. Do they have a student band? JPM was dancing to the music.