Sunday, March 12, 2006

Now it really begins

So now I really begin to worry. He's doing his thing in the sandbox and I must be strong. However, I really miss him. I miss all kinds of things about him like when he is watching "Extreme Home Makeover" and he cries at sappy points. And other little things. I miss him sleeping really, really late on the weekends and waiting to till the last minute and other things. It's hard to believe that he will be gone for over a year. I know the American people don't appreciate his sacrifice (or the sacrifices of all the others) as well as their families.
On a good note, Ocatavia is coming out in April for a few days. It will be great to see her. She's so much fun! I think it will be a great break for me too. I know she has been a good friend to Michael since they were in college and I think she kind of took him under her wing while at Norfolk State. She's a great person and it will be fun to have her here.
MC has slept most of the day. I think she's really tired but she hasn't really eaten today. John had a few tantrums today.
Today my neighbor cut my grass for me. They are so nice. We are so lucky to have them for neighbors.
Till tomorrow then.

No comments: