Thursday, March 23, 2006

Got a wonderful letter from hubby today


Today I received a letter from hubby that he mailed before he left from TX. He said he didn't call because it was almost midnight. He wrote it a month ago. I guess they decided to send it a month later. It was nice but sad at the same time. It was basically for the kids. I hope he misses me as much as I miss him. I hope that Michael knows how much I love him and miss him. I will be forever greateful for the slow computer and the glitch at match.com.
It's been rainy again all day and last night. I had a hard time sleeping because the thunder kept going off. Well, I guess I need to stop. I somehow messed up the computer royally today and I have to get the wireless redone at some point but I spent an hour on the phone with verizon tody. Don't know what I did but the trouble started when I shut down the computer last night because of the lightning. For some reason I have to keep flipping the switch on the box where the plugs are a number of times before it goes on. I screwed it up by not having the other strip on (thinking I had) and don't know what I did. Poor Michael, he is married to a computer loon.
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: