Thursday, March 02, 2006

I missed a call from hubby.

Well today I am sad because I missed a call from my husband. I didn't think we'd hear from him for a few days and my cell battery was practically dead. I charged it up and took the hellions for a walk with my mother. We were gone about 10 minutes but Michael called and said he may be out of contact for three weeks. He is going into the field for training. Ususally that means playing army man and I think he finds it pretty fun but I'm sure it's quite different in Iraq. I am so worried but I am confident he will be okay. I worried when he was in Kosovo too though. I am hoping that this year will go fast. Let's see, if he's out of contact for 3 weeks that means the first month will be down and only ? to go.
I am also worried about my folks. They seem to be getting so old but I guess they are, (76, 74). I worry about my dad driving as his eyes have gotten worse and my mom's knees are still bothering her. However, I think she expects too much in a way because it's been almost 6 months from the surgery and everyone says that it hurts for a year. She also needs to be walking more than she is though too.
Speaking of such . . . I need to get refocused on my diet when I get home.
I really, really, really, really miss my husband. He's a great guy and I am lucky we found each other. I love him so much!

No comments: