Monday, March 13, 2006

Why boycott France and not San Francisco?

Just a curious question that has something and nothing to do with my husband's deployment. Okay, I was all for the boycott France thing because frankly the French are annoying as hell. They think they're so great just because they're French. Anyway, I bought into the "boycott France" thing O'Reilly was touting about 3 years ago and hell, I even have a "boycott France" bumper sticker on my car. But I think San Francisco is more appalling and O'Reilly isn't interested in boycotting those jokers. Well, the bumper sticker is coming off as soon as I can figure out how to get it off. Besides, I have always wanted to go to France. I know that statement and my desire to see France will annoy Michael but at some point I would like to see Paris and Lourdes. So, I will bloviate later on about the deployment.

1 comment:

terrig said...

Viva La France! DOn't you want to see the Eifel Tower, Notre Dame, the Mona Lisa and hit the Champagne & Bordeux regions? I would like to get to Lourdes sometime. You know how I am about religious especially Catholic things where Mary appeared.