Monday, March 20, 2006

Old Hippies Don't Die, They Just Smell That Way

I hate the anti-war crowd. They're a pathetic bunch of losers who don't seem to realize that if they lived somewhere else (let's say Iran or China or their all time favorite Cuba) they would be thrown in jail and killed. However, I think if they truly believe that we are the great Satan and that those in the military are people who cannot do other jobs then perhaps they should go to those wonderful countries and get the F out of mine. I hate all the publicity they get and that those who protest the protesters get disdain. I think next time a democrat is living in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and that person sends the troops anywhere I am going to a park and protest that. Should have protested Kosovo but didn't think about it at the time. I remember this though, when I was at a Ball with hubby before we married and it came time to toast the Commander in Chief the toasts were subduded at best. In fact there were two Balls and at both occassions that is how it was. I guess Clinton wasn't as popular with the troops he loathed as much as he thought he was. However, I have been to two events (one at Ft. Lee and the other last years Army Ball) and I remember the toast to the Commander in Chief being a bit more raucous. Well, I realize that the great unwashed have nothing good to say about our country and it's sad. Well, till later on then.

No comments: