Friday, March 31, 2006

Do my eyes deceive me or is the sun out?


Wow, the sun came out about an hour ago. I can't believe it! Oh happy day!
Now I need to call the yard guy to get out here on the double to take care of these hedges and weeds.
Well, we got to talk to hubby a little bit this morning. It was great! I also got a nice card from him today. I miss him soooo much too! He said he was going to have a busy day on Saturday. I wonder what he'll be doing? I hope that he lets me know he is back and safe. He asked for one of his aloha shirts for aloha Fridays. I will get it all together for him this weekend and get it out to him on MOnday.
Well, it's been a year ago since social services called and asked if we wanted to take JPM. Of course we said yes! Now a year later he is part of our family and he is missing his Daddy so much! We love little JPM!

No comments: