Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Well it is St. Patrick's Day and the second biggest parade is in Savannah. I wish we were there for it. There having one somewhere here but I don't think it's a big deal. JPM is wearing his green as is MC and myself. I know hubby is because his uniform is green!
Well I did get to talk to hubby today. It was great. He seems tired but is satisfied (I think) with where he is at right now. I may be wrong but he's enjoying his missions and all. I hope that he is safe and happy.
MC has a field trip today to the Bishop Museum. She's going there for her second visit. Her and I went there on our tour of the island the Army sends newcomers on. She was just a little baby then--only about 4 months old. It's hard to believe that little girl is 3. JPM is dancing to the Wiggles. He's such a delightful little person most of the time.
I have more to add if I can later. Our bed rails are coming tomorrow. They're supposed to take the bed apart and put it together again. We will see.
Till whenever then!

No comments: