Thursday, March 30, 2006

Skylark have you anything to say to me, can you tell me where my love where my love can be, is there a meadow in the mist?

Well, there is a lot of mist since it's done nothing but rain since about 10:00 a.m. I am sick of this rain! I'll never get this grass cut.
Well, we got to see hubby again this morning for awhile. His mustache is growing in quite a bit. He said there were mortar rounds outside the camp this morning. I remember they used to shoot in the camp while he was in Kosovo. However, I don't remember anything about mortars though. I just hope he stays safe. I'm sure that being over there is as scary for him as it is for me. I mentioned going back to the Cashtown Inn and he said he hoped we would. I worry but I know that every wife whoever loved her husband worried when she sent him off to war. I pray nightly that he will be safe. I know my parents do as well as light candles for him at church. I think my Uncle Billy does light candles too. I have candles paid up for at Andrean until June for him. I will send another check in May for the next six months.

No comments: