Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Addendum January 24th.

Michael called during my class and I didn't really get to talk to him. I really hated that. I know he had to "meet" with his team tonight from UOP online. I think this team of his is a bit wacked.
Also, I think I messed up the a/c. I was trying to get it to quit swinging all over the place and I think I messed it up. So now I have to ask Michael where the book is otherwise I will have to call them up.
I passed a white LeBaron convertible tonight almost exactly like my old one. I know Michael loves his Sebring convertible but it just doesn't hold a candle to the LeBaron with it's flip up lights and body style.
So, I just turned on the tv to watch the end of SVU and now flipped over to watch the news and another one of Michael's favorite shows is on-Boston Legal.
I am now watching the news and they are complaining that the Army is going to take away the Medevac copters due to deployments. It's funny because there is a large contingent of individuals here that hate the military and the Army and now they are crying in their beer because the emergency evac is going to be gone for about a year. I say "so what". I think it serves them right. Many over here at the moronic University of Hawaii hate the military and I hope that they realize just how important the military is. I know they never will.
Well, I will try to put my children back to sleep. They are wide awake and it's 10:04 p.m. or 2204.
Good evening.

No comments: