Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A babysiting racket & other assorted things

Well this is the second to the last class I have in Honolulu tonight. The babysitting alone is costing me $110 and UOP only pays $1200. Minus taxes, well you do the math. I have decided that a great racket to get into is the babysitting business.
I wonder sometimes what's wrong with me. I stayed up late watching PBS last night with a special on John & Abigail Adams. It was pretty intersting. I stayed up the night before watching Masterpiece Theatre, "Bleak House". I wonder why am I watching this when half of America is watching "Desperate Housewives". I am getting a bit tired of that show. There's only so much desperation that can go on. So am I a dork? I wonder sometimes. But then again I do enjoy "The Office" and I hate having classes on Tuesday as I miss "NCIS".
I was reading something the other day about this woman who died and her husband says her reflection is now in the marble. It mentioned she was burried in an evening gown. I was thinking I would like to be burried in an evening gown. I like going to military balls. But there won't be any balls for me this year. I liked to get dressed up. I think I had more fun when we were at Ft. Stewart. Although the ball/dining in at Ft. Lee wasn't too bad. I had a lot to drink that evening.
Today the kids are being cute. I guess I need to put up some pictures of them. Maybe this weekend I will get around to it. John John was acting out when Kathy the nutritionist came today. It's her last visit with Mary Catherine. I just can't believe that little princess will be 3 soon. Where has the time gone? She's watching "Dallas" right now. She loves that show. I was hoping to take her out to Southfork when we get to TX but I don't think it's going to work out. It's about 3 hours away from where we will be staying.
Well, until tomorrow then.

No comments: