Saturday, January 28, 2006

Two weeks down how many more to go?

Well today my parents celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary. I wish I could have been there for the event. It sounds like a nice day although I was disappointed the Priest didn't have them renew their vows but just gave them a blessing. I remember when my grandparents had theirs and there was a Mass and they renewed their vows. Well, actually my Grandpa had been divorced so they had never really been married in the Church to begin with so I guess that they were finally married in the Church. Aftwerwards their party was at the American Legion Hall. In Cedar Lake, IN, that was the big place in 1970. My parents had their dinner at Christy's in Winter Haven in their private room. My mother decided to not leave her bouquet at the Mary altar. I guess there was a wedding there earlier in the day and there was already a big bouquet. I felt really sad this afternoon that I wasn't there. I sort of got a little bit of a panic attack and had to get out of my room. I cannot concentrate to grade the rest of these papers. I was planning on taking the kids to the Dixie Grill downtown and then we were going to stop by Costco. But I have to wait on that till I have some $$$.
John has been so bad today. I think I need to call his doctor about his situation. I don't know how much more of this we can take. He's really out of control. I know that he's afraid he will be abandoned again but it's impossible to explain to a 20 month old child that they will not be when they have had such bad experiences in their short little life. I really feel so badly for him. A sweeter boy can't be found. He's a little gem, well a diamond in the rough perhaps but the sweetest little guy.
I feel badly for Michael but I think they all are trying to make the best of a chaotic situation. They call themselves the "Forrest Gump Brigade": everyday is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get, we ran to this end of the post and then to the other end, I don't know why we just ran.
I am having those ghost things again where I see two individuals in a government car coming to my front door. I guess it was just because today was so weird. I have had those ghost things before but he was here. I heard that the sustainment brigade and someone else is going to Iraq in July sometime.
I guess my sister-in-law lost a lot of weight. I need to do the same. I have to get going on that. I sort of am but I still want a beer after my class. I am trying to cut down on the ETOH.
I am posting two pictures of my little cuties. No one but Michael reads this anyway so I guess it's okay.
I talked to Laura yesterday. She had been to a social event and had to cut through my old apartment complex. Lattitudes--I think there have been a couple of fires there since I moved. There was one almost 10 years ago in the building next to me. 1996, that wasn't a very good year at all. I don't want to even think about it.
It is coming up on February already. Where did the month go? I hope that they continue to move along so that Michael will be home soon. Of course it won't be until well into next year that he will be but I want it to hurry just the same.
Tomorrow is Sunday and what will I do? I have a lot I need to do but will I do it?
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: