Monday, January 16, 2006

I understand why so many are leaving the Army

Well it's day 3 and this deployment has continued to be a total cluster you know what. I wonder who is actually in charge of this mission. They don't have any clue what they are doing. They planned this deployment but didn't know when they were coming to the post, then they don't have a training calendar out yet. They are also scheduling things in an ass backwards way; weapons firing, then training on the weapons. It doesn't make any sense. I have always supported this mission 100% as does my husband but I seriously wonder who is in charge and why they didn't get this better put together before they flew them out there. I worry about what they've got planned for them in Iraq. Do they really know what they're doing. I guess these people are all reservists. Not to pick on them but seriously they really need to have active duty setting this up. Although here in 25th ID land there are many active duty who are very incompetent. I believe the 25th does have that reputation throughout the Army of being knucklheads. I just hope they get their act together soon. We still don't know if we're going to be able to see my husband. We've moved our hotel to some po dunk place where there is nothing but Sonics and Subways to eat at. Where we were staying had better places to eat at. Well, I guess I'm really craving going to the Cracker Barrel and Olive Garden. It's funny that places you just ordinarily go to and think nothing of suddenly become places you want to dine at when they aren't around. Here in HI we don't have those fine dining establilshments. I have a class that I'm teaching tomorrow night. That's another story for another day.

No comments: