Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day 4

Well, today my son is totally out of control. He was just adopted by us on December 7. He has been with us though since April. However, he just seems to be having a hard time. I think he's afraid that he'll be moving on again. He is a sweet little boy but he has been throwing some royal tantrums since Daddy has left. The bad part is is that Daddy hasn't been gone a week yet. Boy,I hate to see what the next 18 months will bring.
I also started my diet today. I know the first few days are the hardest. Now I'm watching the food network and Paula Deen is making and eating these pies. I'm not a pie fan myself but even those things look great.
I just spoke with my husband. I don't know what is going on. I am hoping that the Army has it's act together now and that they will be safe. I have stopped watching the national news on the big 3. I just can't take their constant negativity. I am sick and tired of their liberal spin. I've also decided to quit taking my paper because A) I don't have time to read it and B) it's just crap. There are many who call it the Honolulu Pravadtiser and that's a great name for it. I am not a big fan of liberals. For one they put down those who serve while pretending to support them. And that Sheehan bitch came dangerously close to calling the American Soldier a terrorist during her recent trip to the islands. It wasn't advertised too much until it happened. Good thing for her it wasn't. As her speech went on more protestors against her showed up. I think they need to give those parents who feel differently from her their 15 minutes as well. I could go on about that but I owuld just raise my blood pressure.
Luckily my husband has a classmate from college (I think) who is in Texas. She is letting him drive her car. I don't let anyone drive my car but that is another story. I am going to rent an SUV when we get to Texas. It will certainly be different than driving my little Altima.
Well, tonight I have class. I will be glad when the 31st gets here and it's over. I have to have a babysitter at $110 a night and it's not worth the aggravation.
Well, as Mr. Bingley would say Till tomorrow then!

No comments: