Sunday, January 22, 2006

One week down, how many more to go?

I am really stressed out about our son. He has been throwing terrible tantrums and they get worse every day. I don't know what to do. He's so unhappy and scared that once again he will be abandoned. I guess what he doesn't realize is that he is our son now and no one will take him away.
Michael seems a bit fed up today. They keep issuing them stuff they issued out here. SO he has to pay a bunch of money to send it back and I have to take it back to post. I don't understand.
I am so worried about him. Some days are harder than others. I wish I could make the clock move ahead to May of 2007. I know most people don't want to wish their lives away however I want him home and I want to be moved.
Geez, in May of 2007, I will be out of high school 25 years. What a scary thought. Is my life what I thought it would be? Yes, finallly. I am happily married, and have children. I wish I weighed less but I guess we can't have everything.
Tomorrow is MC's IEP meeting. I am worried about that. Should be interesting. I know how teachers are----I am one.
I am so terribly scared that I don't know what I am going to do for the next however many months. I know I am a strong person I guess I have to just continue to be that way.

No comments: