Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Oscar nominations are out and does anyone really care?

Wow, who cares that the Oscar nods are out. I don't like straight cowboy pictures what makes Hollywood think I'd like a gay cowboy picture? I guess hollyweird is making a "political statement". I did love Pride and Prejudice though. Although Jane Austen purists hated it. Lighten up people you can't put a 6 hour mini-series into 2 hours or less.
Well, tonight is my last class. Thank God-nuff said.
Here's some big news (which I may have announced yesterday)---the leftist Army Times ran a feature on the program hubby is in. Gee, it made me feel even worse since I didn't realize he'd be out and about riding around with the Iraqis. I guess I misunderstood or he just "forgot" to tell me that.
I didn't sleep well last night. I went to bed at 2230 and by 2340 I was up again and was awake until 2:30 this morning. My son is doing summersaults in his crib. Well, I just wanted to get a quick statement in as I may not have time the rest of the exciting day. MC has therapy in a few minutes and then we are ALL taking a nap.

No comments: