Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's raining again & other assorted musings

Today it's raining again. It has been raining for about 3 days now. We really do need the rain but I hate to drive in it. We ordered Mary Catherine's cake today. I can't believe that little Princess will be 3. Today the Little Prince was better behaved than she was at the NEX.
I haven't spoken to Michael much today. He called and talked for about 2 minutes while waiting for dial-up to connect for his homework. He knows where he is going but he can't tell me or else I guess he would have to kill me. I hope that he will be safe though wherever he is. He says that it's just as dangerous driving up Kunia road everyday to work. It is a dangerous road though and I constantly worry about that. I wish this training would go easier for him. I wish they would also give him a training calendar but they have yet to do that. I still have hopes of being able to see him when we go to the mainland. We may get only an hour though but an hour is better than nothing.
Can anyone tell me why when we turn on the 24 hour cable networks (cnn, msnbc & fox) that that stupid Natalee Holloway is still on? What is the point? There are thousands of missing children and adults here in our own country why should we care about some girl who probably should have known better but probably got away with everything because of her looks. We should boycott the great state of AL until all unsolved murders and missing people are found.
Tonight "The Office" is on. Yea! It is a ridiuclous show I know.
Well, till tomorrow then.

No comments: