Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 2

Well, my husband got into Ft. Hood minus one trunk. The genius' here didn't bother to tell anyone that they were coming so they sat there for a few hours waiting to be picked up. They hurried them up out there and someone forgot about the holiday==they guess.
Today I began to clean up the house. It was a total mess. There were trunks in the dining room and my goal was to mop the kitchen and living room/dining room floor and wash laundry. I did and now I am planning on what tomorrows chores will be.
I feel better today about the deployment but he's not in Iraq yet. We're still hoping we can get together in Texas but who knows. Michael seems happy with the news that he will have a bit different of an assignment than what he thought.
Tomorrow should be another interesting day.

No comments: