Saturday, January 21, 2006

I don't know what the hell happened yesterday.

So, the kids messed up the computer and I published yesterday's post a ton of times.
Well, the junk man came and picked up my junk today. I think $25 was a fair charge for it. I am so happy that I also unloaded the terrible mattress today. Well, it's still in the hallway and dining room. Someone came over and I think her soon to be ex-husband is going to take it. It doesn't make sense to put it in the garage because rats and all will get in there. Though to be honest I haven't ever seen any rats.
Well I had to pay the credit card last night on the phone because Michael forgot to set it up in the automatic payments. He also installed the new Quicken and it's not too quick. I have to reinstall everything. Not too sure why he has this stuff but I don't understand things like Quicken.
So, here we are a week into this deployment. I am not as nervous as I was the other day but I do think that the fact he's still on the mainland is probably part of it. I know things will be different when he hits the ground in Iraq.
The kids are really nuts today. Not sure why.
I was watching Fox News today and they had someone on from WV and she commented that people think they're not that intelligent but that they do have heart. I will admit I am guilty of making fun of people from WV. I think as I have aged though I realize that being nice is more important but no one seems to think it is. I don't know there isn't a lot of nice people anymore.
Sometimes I wonder what my life will be like this time next year. I have never really thought so much ahead. It's funny 6 years ago I didn't even know my husband was on the planet. It's funny how quickly your life can change. I will see him on the 6th anniversary of our meeting. I knew that when I sent that email that if he responded I would marry him. Here I am six years later, two kids, a house, two cares and a loan for law school that I didn't finish.
Oh well, I would like to finish one day but that probably won't be happening.
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: