Friday, January 20, 2006

Moving a mattress

Today I woke up early to get the mattress of our bed. I think I hurt my back. The former mattress is sitting in my dining room and hallway. I'll have to move the new mattress' again when they bring out the new rails for the bed. The sales clerk ordered the wrong set. My daughter and son threw the keyboard around and it's not working as well as it should.
This evening one of the shows that I watch that annoys the hell out of Michael is on. It's that "Most Haunted". It is a ridiculous show I'll admit but it keeps me pretty entertained. But he would be watching something stupid on Sci Fi which I think is even more ridculous.
Well tomorrow will be a week since he left. I don't know how I will handle it this next 14-18 months.









































































































































































































D

No comments: