Monday, January 23, 2006

It's snowing on the Big Island.

Well, yesterday it began to snow on the top of Mauna Kea. I wish we would get some snow out here in our little neck of the woods. It looked so pretty. Yes, Virginia it does snow in HI.
Well, today the bank called about something but they won't tell me. I guess if I could figure out how to get the fax on the computer to work but . . . I can't figure out how to delete excess posts.
I need to post some pictures. I think the only person who looks at this is my husband but that's okay.
My daughter had her IEP today. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I know she is really low but I love her so much anyway. Little Prince was yappy during the meeting.
I keep thinking that it won't be long until we go out to see my husband.
My parents will be married 50 years on Saturday. I am so excited for them and wish I was there to share in the special day. My brother will be there with his family so I am glad about that. 25 years ago I was only 16 and so excited because I had ordered the anniversary cake and had a silver bride and groom topper. We had a nice dinner at Teibels in Schererville, IN. I ordered another topper for the 50th cake and a plate. I also ordered a corsage and buitonierre (sp?) as well as a replica bouquet for my Mom to leave at the Mary altar.
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: