Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am concerned today why???

I guess today I have been just stressed out. My son won't get to sleep at night and my daughter just goes along. I get these occassional panic attacks or something every now and then. I suppose this is normal. I don't want to see the shrink. I don't think there is anything they can help me with. I worried while he was in Kosovo and when he went to Kuwait. It's a normal part of being married to someone in the military or so I've been told.
Well, here's another crazy episode. Today the yard man finally showed up and brought along these other two fools who are interested in putting in a fence around our property. It's only 8K, yeah right. Like we have that kind of money. It would be nice but in our neighborhood we have to have wrought iron fences and of course that's not too cheap. I think the yard guy is a scammer. He hasn't been over since before Thanksgiving and it was starting to look bad. Of course he's been to the neighbor next door to us (this woman who hasn't said two words to us since we moved in almost 3 years ago) twice. I was just going through the paper to look for a new one when he showed up.
I really love that show "The Office". I think it's so funny. It reminds me of a place that I used to work. The boss was a woman but she was just as incompetent as the boss on that show. I also like "Without a Trace" as well. They're advertising some new show with Jenna Elfman. I don't understand what the big deal is about her. I just don't get it.
So, my poor husband is still without a real training schedule or any idea as to when he'll be going. I guess he's getting used to the incongruities of life in training for missions.
Well, perhaps today I'm upset because that idiot UBL popped up on television again. Maybe that is what's bothering me. Well, tomorrow I have to wait for the haul it away guy to show up. $25 to haul away some more junk. Boy, what a racket.
Well, tomorrow is Friday. Normally I always loved Fridays because that meant Michael would be around the weekend. I would often be annoyed because he slept so long and played on the computer a lot.
Michael is po'd about not being able to complete his Masters. He doesn't even know if he'll be able to complete this class he's currently in. He has two more classes until he's finished but now it doesn't look like he's going to be able to complete them anytime soon. He got his letter about graduation today. I feel so bad for him. He said he won't get to finish. I hope it's not a problem going back when he gets back. UOP is such a well I won't finish.
Till tomorrow then!

No comments: