Friday, January 27, 2006

Tomorrow will be two weeks-it feels like two months


I woke up this morning to a jingle on my cell phone and a picture of Michael. He looked so bored at his training. I got to thinking that he's only been gone 13 days but it seems like a lot longer. I guess I miss him so much more than the previous deployment since we had not been married all that long and I was working. It's going to be a long time. It's going to be hard for me with the two wonderful kids. I really miss Michael, I really do.
So this is our humble abode. I still have a lot of work to do on it. I made a list today of all the things needed for our yard. Of course we will have to have the dump guy back out. I noticed on the side of the house a sliding glass door. Wow, that was a surprise. I pulled a bunch of weeds as well. I need to get that money back from Rene that she borrowed. I guess you shouldn't lend more than you can afford to lose but . . .
Well the ad for the H3 was just on. I really hated that car but I wouldn't mind an H2. We could put my husband's name on the passenger side and my name on the drivers side as his driver. But he has his heart and head set on that Hybrid Highlander. I'm not too crazy about that vehicle. Not sure why, just doesn't excite me.
Well, I found out that Bleak House is a 6 week show. I will have to call my folks first thing tomorrow. I can't believe that they will be married 50 years. It's very hard to believe how much has happened since their 25th-25 years ago. I am so sorry I cannot be there.

No comments: